Posted 11 months ago
- Bachelor's degree in film studies, cinematography or related field
- Proven work experience as a Video Editor with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing packages (Premiere Pro, Cinema 4D, After Effects)
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Assembling of raw footage
- Following a script, screenplay or outline
- Inputting sound to enhance footage, which may include selecting music and writing voice-overs
- Inputting graphics to enhance footage
- Digitally splicing video and synchronizing them into one file
- Improving and correcting lighting, coloring, and faulty footage
- Working closely with directors to present a final product
Job Requirements Bachelor’s degree in film studies, cinematography or related field Proven work experience as a Video Editor with a strong portfolio Solid experience with digital technology and ...